Friday 15 April 2016

Innocent animal.

 
It was a beautiful day to catch the animal on my camera. Well I travel more then an hour for a perfect shot which speaks.. So by my hard work I got this all the sheep where together but this one was standing alone.. I don't know exactly what this sheep is thinking but as being a human I feel like this sheep needs a freedom like human beings... No hair cuts or no death.. Normally in Nepal they took its hair as well as it's life... Every creature has a rights to live their life by there own. But only human lives their life by own.. Rest got killed by human and become a food. It makes me feel bad when people say it's better to have a meat it drinks... Anyway my feelings towards this sweet white sheep is to give a information stop killing animals.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment