Monday 21 December 2015

Thakali dish @ Pokhara

Dal vhat is the most popular dish in Nepal. It is consumed by every family twice a day. One morning and one meal at night. But if we talk about Thakali it is mostly used on Himalayan region with many items like ghee,meat,dal,rice,and many different pickle. 

As we see our history the people of Thak-khola used to have that meal and known as Thakali people. Thakali is only one dish that comes with many items and people of inside Nepal from terai and hilly loves that dish while travelling and also loved by foreign people of different country. This attract people because of it's lovely service that come with many iteams. Dish are so attractive and comes with their iteams and also a old dish used by ancester.  

This was used only on Himalayan region but now a days it's an attraction of people and used anywhere. I had it on pokhara. This was so good dish that I ever had. I was at Pokhara for my trip and one of my friend told to have Thakali dish. Good service and tasty dish. Well this was one of the memory of my trip. The people use slightly different words that people of Kathmandu. When they serve me first I was like oh so big plate but then I saw there were lots of things in it. Well this makes me to travel again. Later I know this can serve with so many pickle and vegetables and meat and papadum..If one day you travel there have it believe me you'll love it..  Thakali is only one of the main dish that comes with meat (as preferred like goat chicken or beef) and pickle with many things like potato pickle, tomato pickle, or radish pickle. 




No comments:

Post a Comment